11 February 2009

"Go Bald, Give Hope"

11 February 2009




On tis coming Sunday (5 days to go), there will be a fund raising for the Sarawak Children's Cancer Society a non-profit organization based out of Kuching, Sarawak. Tis official event will be held at The Spring shopping centre, Kuching. The event "Give Hope, Go Bald" campaign will start at 1pm, 15 February 2009 (Sunday).

Kenny Sia did achieved his target amounting RM 51,541 and he will go bald...
So do me will support tis campaign...GO BALD...

So hopefully u guys out there will support tis event too...Maybe i can represent for VBP...So my dearest fren please support tis campaign, if u guys don't dare to get bald, just donate for the children. But i would be more happy if u can come wif me and "GO BALD"


Updated News.....

Until today, 12 February 2009, I manage to raise fund RM 282.00...
I juz do it in my ofis...Thanks to all for your graciously donation...hopefully can collect more tomorrow...

2 reactions:

Chel Rinj said...

i can give hope but i am NOT going to sacrifice my hair for that..hehehe

wihah said...

hehehe...dah agak dah..but u can donate on that day..don't just give hope but do donate to help them...

 
◄Design by Pocket