04 May 2009

Be My Guardian Angel

04 May 2009
Received a call from Dad,,,,,,,,
now my uncle can rest in peace around 11.30am at Bakul Cemetery....
me never have a chance to see him....for da last time....
never have a chance to give for da last respect....
but i hope he knows that my pray alwaz with him...

I have no more to say...
Hope all my cousin and family members will understand why me can't goin back...
But i know its hard to explain to them...but i have to deal with dat.


"My dear uncle, may u have da best place beside Him.
Now u suffer no more.
Now u will be my Guardian Angel"


*May the Lord accept and forgive him

1 reactions:

JD (NOT MY REAL NAME) said...

Your prayer is much more powerful than your presence...Others may criticise you for not showing up at his funeral but God knows and understands...

 
◄Design by Pocket