02 May 2009

Person That I Will Miss Forever

02 May 2009
Yup...its really not a good start

A person that i admire for his goodness...
A person that alwaz give me an advice...since i was a kid til i can earn my pocket money...
A person that alwaz give me a meaning of life...appreciate of what i have today...
A person that alwaz said "never give up on what ever u do, coz God alwaz beside u"
A person that alwaz whisper my name, even he knew that im not there for him...
A person that i alwaz remember...even i know its hard to accept it....
He will never come again...FOREVER.....

I received a call today, 3pm...
which i never expect...and i never wanted to hear it...i don't want to accept it...
but its happen in sudden...

Dad told me "lex, uncle dah xda agi 10 minit lepas" and i can heard my auntie crying...
speechless....not even a word come out from me...
i really can't accept this, he already gone forever...
and me...don't have a chance to see him for the last time....

i really miss him...he like a father to me...
but now...i will miss him...will never see him again...
but his face will alwaz remain in my memories....
evendo he leaving us forever but my pray is alwaz with him...


"u r da best uncle in my life...coz u taught me so much...
i will miss u forever...never forget what u told me...
and i will pray for ur soul peacefulness...
and chosen to be beside God"


*my uncle pass away around 3pm, may his soul beside Him...RIP

5 reactions:

.::Hani in D Major::. said...

:'( mbak bersabar jak..may he rest in peace...

Chel Rinj said...

i'm sorry to hear that..condolence to ur family..may his soul rest in peace.

Summer Heartbeat said...

sorry to hear that. condolence 2 yr uncle's family.

wihah said...

Hani, Chel, Princess:
Thank u so much...really appreciate it...even hard to accept especially me can't go back but dats the fact i need to accept...fact dat sumone really close to me will never see me again...

JD (NOT MY REAL NAME) said...

He's gone to a better place...Thats all... And you know that bro... Stay strong and I'm sure 'he' wants you to be even stronger than before...Live life to the fullest and always smile when you think of 'him'... Peace be with you lex...

 
◄Design by Pocket